Packin’ Some Style & Substance!
I’m packing for a visit to see my brother and daughter… a 1500 mile drive and I’ll be taking these for a ‘test’ drive… ‘cept I already know how awesome they are! Maybe I’ll share?
J.R.LIGGETT’S Foam Face & Body Wash is an absolute delight for the body and senses. Perfect for the shower, the kitchen, or travel. An essential element for your daily use and enjoyment.
I discovered this product soon after falling in love with J.R.’s Shampoo Bar, and I’d say it comes in a close second in my book. It gently cleanses your body, leaving a healing layer of unique oils that are readily absorbed. And just like all of J.R.LIGGETT’S products, this does not contain any harsh detergents to dry out your skin, only nourishing, moisturizing oils such as, saponified olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil with sunflower oil, almond oil, hemp or jojoba oil, and so good for you, Vitamin E. You know, I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about using this… I’m not wondering if the ingredients are harmful and going to cause health issues ‘down the road’, so to speak.
Believe me, this is cracker-jack stuff. It comes in liquid form, just shake it up before use… the handy pump delivers the softest, most wonderfully scented, luxurious foam you could ever imagine. Smooth it on your face and body and find yourself transported to a wonderful, heavenly place. This stuff smells so good… as I’m using it on my face, gosh, I hate to wash it off! I’ve discovered that this is a natural for shaving as a couple of pumps of foam goes a long way! It glides on smooth and gentle, rinses off completely, and moisturizes skin to perfection. When you dry off, all you feel is soft skin–no greasy, slick feeling, and a subtle, enticing scent. Perfect for a facial cleanser; not harsh nor abrasive, it cleans just enough and won’t strip your needed natural skin oils. As we all are aware, dry moisture-robbed skin can lead to premature wrinkles and other bothersome issues.
Here’s the zinger, though… J.R.LIGGETT’S Foam Face & Body Wash is sporting beautiful, bright, newly designed labels! J.R. has been working on these beauties for the past couple of months and I think they are quite attractive! Fresh. Enticing. Clean. Ethereal! (I love that descriptive word!) Think how terrific these are going to look in the shower…they are decor ready! But just don’t leave them languishing in the bathroom… these would fit in perfectly right by the kitchen or bathroom sink. Great for frequent hand washing, as they are incredibly mild and gentle–no SLS!
Several appealing scents are available to choose from..
- Western Slope… truly original, 100% distinctive, intriguing and mysterious, romantic and pure, Native American in origin. (This is my all time favorite–the scent just transports me to a wonderful place!)
- White Sage… delightfully masculine, not flowery nor heavy and overpowering. A nice, clean, scent. I found this to be quite cool and bracing…
- Lemon-Lime… a light citrus smell, a most refreshing and cool, clean scent that invigorates yet calms and relaxes. Mmmm… think beaches, warm, tropical breezes… yeah, that. (Great kitchen look, too!)
- Unscented… for people with allergic reactions, chemical sensitivities, or to use with Aroma Therapy. Spot-on for when you might not want competition for another scent you may be wearing.
And two very convenient sizes… (+ the ultimate $ saver… read on!)
- 1.5 ounce foamer that is terrific for travel; tuck it in your purse, overnight bag, etc. Also a great prezzie to drop into a small gift sack–a great way to introduce J.R.LIGGETT’S to friends or family.
- 7 ounce that’s designed for your bathroom sink or shower, but don’t be shy… set this next to the kitchen sink to take full advantage of the necessity of frequent hand washing.
- 16 ounce refill to promote a reusable and recyclable alternative to a disposable oriented world. And get this deal… if you send in your empty 16 ounce refill bottle, J.R.LIGGETT’S will refill it for just $15.99 which includes the cost of shipping!
I hope this wasn’t too long–thanks for making it to the bottom of the page, but I wanted to get this info to you about another great J.R.LIGGETT LTD product. There are still more to come!
Joy Richter 2011 ©copyright 2011 J.R.LIGGETT LTD